Jackson County Ohio land for sale. Looking for a farmhouse in the country on a dead-end township road? Here is a custom Amish-built 8-bedroom home with numerous outbuildings and barns nestled on 35 acres in a beautiful setting. This is a working Amish farm with all the structures being built by the owner and all under 5 years old! The home is a whopping 36x44, 2 story 8-bedroom, 2 bath house featuring all ¾ inch solid oak flooring including over 3,390 square feet of living space NOT including the full basement! The matching retail shop is 2 story 40x80 with the top floor being a 3,200 square foot retail store and custom upholstery/saddle leatherworking shop. If that is not enough there is an additional 36x64 horse barn with a 20-foot lean-to and another 32x48 pole barn! Approximately 25 of the 35 acres are fenced also within the last 5 years. This beautiful property is 1 of only 4 houses on this dead-end road so there is plenty of privacy and seclusion. The house has county water and a wood-burning stove featuring a brick-lined chimney. Electricity can be added to the home and is expected to be around a $20,000 expense, according to the owner. As you can see with all the numerous Amish-built structures this 35-acre property is very attractively priced with all the square footage it provides.
Ohio Land for Sale Details:
- Located on a very quiet dead-end township road.
- New Amish-built structures (under 5 years).
- Approx. 25 acres newly fenced.
- Ideal working farm already established.
- Approx. 513 feet of road frontage.
- Stunning solid ¾ inch oak flooring in all the house.
- All seller's mineral rights will transfer.
- 3200 square feet retail shop with leathercrafting shop.
- Property taxes are approx. $2,720.71 a half.
- No restrictions.
- Parcel: F090020019600.
- GPS Coordinates: 38.9084 -82.6532
- Showings STRICTLY by appointment only.
Name: Jason Williams